A modern bitter crisp interpretation of a martini.
To create a modern take on a Martini we are taking inspiration from both the classic Martini style and our natural surroundings. We infused a classic style of French vermouth with dried hops, to add a green vegetal bitterness to our Martini. To garnish add silver nettle tea for a nutty aroma.
- Twelve Keys No.33 Gin
- Hopped Vermouth
- Silver Needle tea
Style: Vegetal pre-dinner style
Recommend glassware: Coupette
- Add 10g of dried hops into your French vermouth for a half an hour. Fine strain your vermouth.
- Pour 60ml of Twelve Keys No.33 Gin into a mixing glass
- Add 10ml of your hopped vermouth or 15ml for a wet Martini
- Fill ice to the top and stir for 30 seconds
- Pour your Martini into a pre chilled coupette
- Add a small pinch of Silver Needle tea on top.