A refreshing bergamot and bitter White Negroni
Welcome to our lighter and aromatic white negroni. We explored replacing the classic bitter Campari with a quinine-laced aperitif wine from the Asti province of Italy. By using Cocchi and Suze (a French aperitif for bitterness) we created a bergamot for an aromatic uplifting flavour. We added a small part of apricot liqueur to create a fruity finish. A green leaf of nasturtium on top of the drink breaks the yellow colour.
- Twelve Keys No.33 Gin
- Cocchi Americano
- Apricot Liqueur
Recommended glassware: Coupette
Style: A bitter aromatic after dinner drink
- Pour 30 ml of Twelve Keys No.33 Gin into a mixing glass
- Add 25ml of Cocchi Americano
- Add 25 ml of Suze
- Add 10 ml of your favourite apricot liqueur.
- Fill with ice to the top
- Stir gently until the mixing glass is chilled.
- Pour into your pre chilled Coupette
- Garnish with Nasturtium leaf